WHAT IS INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE?
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage has been practiced for thousands of years. It is a very relaxing treatment that is excellent for relieving tension in the head, neck and shoulders.
A massage of the neck and shoulders is followed by an invigorating massage of the whole scalp which relaxes, stimulates and encourages blood circulation to move to this area bringing with it oxygen and nutrients to revive the brain and help stimulate healthy hair growth.
It finishes with a Soothing Face Massage that uses pressure points and draining techniques to help headaches and sinus problems.
- Helps to relieve muscle tension and fatigue, and improve muscle suppleness
- Improves circulation of blood and nutrients to the skin and hair
- Encourages increased supply of oxygen to the brain, helping to improve concentration and clearer thinking
- Stimulates lymphatic flow to the head, neck and shoulders, speeding up the elimination of toxins
- Encourage deeper, more relaxed breathing, enabling more effective respiration
- Helps relieve tired eyes and eye strain
- Aids relaxation
- Aids sleep and benefit sufferers of insomnia
- Helps induce a feeling of balance and calm
Speak to one of the therapists and try it.